Tag Archives: Winter

A Nod Is As Good As A Wink To A Blind Man

Posted in Humor, Pictures | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

Is That Shredded Carrot On Your Jacket?

Posted in Cartoons | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

There’s Nothing Like A Walk In The Park, Hey Frosty?

Posted in Cartoons | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

Welcome Back Frosty!

Posted in Cartoons | Tagged , , | Leave a comment

We Have Many Words For Snow, But Only One For Moron

Posted in Cartoons | Tagged , | Leave a comment

A Winter Poem

A poem by Abigail Elizabeth McIntyre … “Shit, it’s cold!”

Posted in Humor, Pictures | Tagged | Leave a comment

A Winter Statistic

98% of Americans say “Oh Shit!” before going in the ditch on a slippery road. The other 2% are from Minnesota and they say, “Hold my beer and watch this!”

Posted in Life | Tagged | Leave a comment