10. You get winded from knocking on the door.
9. You have to have another kid chew the candy for you. ￼
8. You ask for high fiber candy only. ￼
7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over.
6. People say: ‘Great Boris Karloff Mask’ and you’re not wearing a mask.
5. When the door opens you yell, ‘Trick or…’ and can’t remember the rest.
4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of restraining orders. ￼
3. You have to carefully choose a costume that won’t dislodge your hairpiece.
2. You’re the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker. ￼
And the number one reason Seniors should not go Trick Or Treating…
1. You keep having to go home to tinkle! ￼
No matter, have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN.