"If people don't want to come out to the ballpark, nobody's going to stop them."
- Yogi Berra
- Bar scales back 'free shot per goal' promotion after U.S. 13-0 win
- Fowl ref! Scotland bring out the rubber chickens at World Cup
- Unlucky 13 for Miami bar that offered free shots for U.S. goals
- Polish activists try to save cows condemned to death
- Duvets discarded, cushions thrown at Japan's Pillow Fighting Championship
- Belgian monks resurrect brewery after two century break
- Cambodia's royal oxen predict plentiful rice harvest amid EU tariffs
- Polish sextuplets surprise parents and doctors expecting five
- Eiffel Tower climber in custody after daring ascent
- Raven chicks in the Tower ward off prophecy of doom for Brexit Britain
To Be 8 Again!
A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching his wife, who was looking at herself in the mirror. Since her birthday was not far off he asked what she'd like to have for her birthday. 'I'd like to be eight again', she replied, still looking in the mirror . On the morning of her Birthday, ... more
Oh Lord Why Don't You Buy Me A Mercedes Benz?
A man was sick and tired of going to work every day while his wife stayed home. He wanted her to see what he went through so he prayed: 'Dear Lord: I go to work every day and put in 8 hours while my wife merely stays at home. I want her to know what I go through. So, please allow her ... more
Have You Ever Wondered Why ...
Have you ever wondered why there are no dead penguins on the ice in Antarctica - where do they go? Wonder no more! It is a known fact that the penguin is a very ritualistic bird which lives an extremely ordered and complex life. The penguin is very committed to its family and will mate for ... more
Cain Says Watergroping 'Not Considered Torture'
This edition of the Bad Reporter Highlights: - In debat, Cain says Watergroping, 'Not considered torture...Especially if the terrorist led you on' - The surging Gingrich is ... more
Wine Improves With Age
"Wine improves with age: the older I get, the better I like it" - Anonymous
Super Funny – Cause Unfortunately It’s True!
A Japanese doctor says, "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him out looking for work in six weeks." A German doctor says, "That is nothing. We can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him out looking ... more
Deer Hunting by Ted Nugent
Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a liberal journalist, and animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last ... more
Definition Of A Real Woman
A real woman is a man's best friend. She will never stand him up and never let him down. She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day. She will inspire him to do things he never thought he ... more
Amazing Simple Home Remedies
1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop. 2. Men: Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink. 3. For high blood ... more
New Senior Health Plan
You're a sick senior citizen and the government says there is no nursing home available for you. So what do you do? Our plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets. You are allowed to shoot four Politicians. Of ... more
A Father Reflected On How Sweet And Innocent His Little Girl Was…
A father watched his daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and innocent his little girl was. Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her and noticed she was looking ... more
Three Contractors Bidding On A Government Job
Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House. One is from Chicago, another is from Tennessee, and the third is from Montana. All three go with a White House official to examine the fence. The ... more
Daddy, How Was I Born?
A little boy goes to his father and asks, "Daddy, how was I born ?" The father answers, "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mum and I first got ... more