"What, sir, would the people of the earth be without woman? They would be scarce, sir, almighty scarce."
- Mark Twain
- Flocks of sheep take over London's Savile Row
- Montana hunter fends off grizzly by sticking arm into its throat
- Canada politician mistakes Bank of England governor for actor
- Dozing baseball fan's $10 million ESPN lawsuit is thrown out
- Ozzie the eagle dead after live-streamed lovers duel in Florida
- Ouch! Thirsty leopard gets head stuck in metal water pot
- Wisconsin refutes hoax that lawn ornaments counted in state deer tally
- Belgian scientists look for biofuel clues in panda poo
- Idaho school requires cheerleaders to wear leggings with short skirts
- Shhh! New Orleans takes steps to turn down the music
Haven't You Ever Seen A Chicken Sh#t?
(Hint ... click to see more)
Four guys have been going to the same deer camp for many years. Two days before the group is to leave, Boudreaux’s wife Clotile puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going. Boudreaux's friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do. Two days later the three get to the camping ... more
Over Qualified To Pick Lemons?
The woman applying for a job in a Florida lemon grove seemed to be far too qualified for the job. She had a liberal arts degree from the University of Michigan and had worked as a social worker and school teacher. The foreman frowned and said, "I have to ask you, have you had any actual ... more
Next Time You Have A Bad Day At Work...
Bob is a commercial saturation diver for Global Divers. He performs underwater repairs on offshore drilling rigs. Below is an E-mail he sent to his sister. She then sent it to radio station 103.5 on FM dial in Indiana, who was sponsoring a worst job experience contest. Needless to say, she ... more
The White House Gardener Was Fired
It had just been reported that the head gardener at The White House has been dismissed after 28 years of loyal service to many US presidents. When interviewed the gardener protested his innocence and said, "All I did was go into the Oval Office and ask, Has anyone seen the spade and hoe?"
Deer Hunting by Ted Nugent
Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a liberal journalist, and animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last ... more
Definition Of A Real Woman
A real woman is a man's best friend. She will never stand him up and never let him down. She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day. She will inspire him to do things he never thought he ... more
Amazing Simple Home Remedies
1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop. 2. Men: Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink. 3. For high blood ... more
New Senior Health Plan
You're a sick senior citizen and the government says there is no nursing home available for you. So what do you do? Our plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets. You are allowed to shoot four Politicians. Of ... more
A Father Reflected On How Sweet And Innocent His Little Girl Was…
A father watched his daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and innocent his little girl was. Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her and noticed she was looking ... more
Three Contractors Bidding On A Government Job
Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House. One is from Chicago, another is from Tennessee, and the third is from Montana. All three go with a White House official to examine the fence. The ... more
Daddy, How Was I Born?
A little boy goes to his father and asks, "Daddy, how was I born ?" The father answers, "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mum and I first got ... more