"Some people never go crazy, What truly horrible lives they must live."
- Charles Bukowski
- Brazilian police hunt Santa Claus who stole Sao Paulo helicopter
- Man scales Colosseum to protest Rome Holy Year crackdown
- Broad smiles and enduring spirit at Holocaust survivors' beauty contest
- Tanzania scraps government Christmas cards to save cash
- Man pleads guilty to stealing human brains from Indiana medical museum
- Russia's past and present collide at ceremony to honor former leader
- Ohio woman fined for damaging county office with glitter, 'silly string'
- Rome banishes centurion impersonators ahead of Holy Year
- Georgia sheriff declares his community 'politically incorrect'
- Belgian tourist boards parade cats to lure back tourists after lockdown
Remember Blonde Jokes?
A Blonde's Year in Review January Took new scarf back to store because it was too tight. February Fired from pharmacy job for failing to print labels..... Helllloooo!!!.......bottles won't fit in printer!!! March Got really excited......finished jigsaw puzzle in 6 months..... box ... more
Super Funny – Cause Unfortunately It’s True!
A Japanese doctor says, "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him out looking for work in six weeks." A German doctor says, "That is nothing. We can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him out looking ... more
The Irish Confessional
An Irishman goes into the confessional box after years of being away from the Church. He is amazed to find a fully equipped bar with Guinness on tap. On the other wall is a dazzling array of the finest cigars and chocolates in the world. When the priest comes in, the Irishman excitedly ... more
We Didn't Have This Green Thing Back Then
Checking out at the store, the young cashier suggested to the older woman that she should bring her own grocery bags because plastic bags weren't good for the environment. The woman apologized and explained, "We didn't have this green thing back in my earlier days." The clerk responded, ... more
Find The 44th U.S. President
Find the 44th U.S. President Congratulations you're not color blind!
Deer Hunting by Ted Nugent
Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a liberal journalist, and animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last ... more
Definition Of A Real Woman
A real woman is a man's best friend. She will never stand him up and never let him down. She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day. She will inspire him to do things he never thought he ... more
Amazing Simple Home Remedies
1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop. 2. Men: Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink. 3. For high blood ... more
New Senior Health Plan
You're a sick senior citizen and the government says there is no nursing home available for you. So what do you do? Our plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets. You are allowed to shoot four Politicians. Of ... more
A Father Reflected On How Sweet And Innocent His Little Girl Was…
A father watched his daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and innocent his little girl was. Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her and noticed she was looking ... more
Three Contractors Bidding On A Government Job
Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House. One is from Chicago, another is from Tennessee, and the third is from Montana. All three go with a White House official to examine the fence. The ... more
Daddy, How Was I Born?
A little boy goes to his father and asks, "Daddy, how was I born ?" The father answers, "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mum and I first got ... more