"It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them."
- Mark Twain
- We've got this mountain of trash - why don't we ski down it?
- 'Tinder for cows' matches livestock in the mood for love
- Toronto police probe hurling of chair from high-rise balcony
- Indonesia police apologise for using snake in Papua interrogation
- Greek minister caught taking a puff tells EU official to butt out
- Memories made of this: USB stick found in frozen seal poo
- NFL: Fans in St. Louis can flush away anger at Kroenke
- Pungent 'J-Queen' durians sell for $1,000 in Indonesia
- Roman remains unearthed near famous Lisbon restaurant
- Spate of rabbit killings spooks village in rural France
Make Money Working From Home!
By following our two simple steps to financial freedom you too can make lots of money working at home* 1. Buy The Jesus Toaster 2. Sell the 'Miracle Toast' on Ebay. For an ... more
Stupidity Got You Married, Wisdom Gets You Through It
Joe's wife likes to sing so she decided to join the church choir. From time to tome she would practice while she was in the kitchen preparing dinner. Whenever she would start in ... more
Do You Do It Immigrant Style?
An illegal immigrant spotted a hooker. "Hey, how much you charge for da hour, sister?" he asked. "$100," she replied. In broken English, he said, "Do you do immigrant style?" "No", she replied. "I pay you $200 to do immigrant style." "No," she said, not knowing what immigrant ... more
I've Got Some Questions
1. Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards: NAIVE 2. Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section in a swimming pool? 3. If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...does ... more
A Few "True-isms"
Birds of a feather flock together and crap on your car. A penny saved is a government oversight. The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. The older you get, the tougher it is ... more
Deer Hunting by Ted Nugent
Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a liberal journalist, and animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last ... more
Definition Of A Real Woman
A real woman is a man's best friend. She will never stand him up and never let him down. She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day. She will inspire him to do things he never thought he ... more
Amazing Simple Home Remedies
1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop. 2. Men: Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink. 3. For high blood ... more
New Senior Health Plan
You're a sick senior citizen and the government says there is no nursing home available for you. So what do you do? Our plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets. You are allowed to shoot four Politicians. Of ... more
A Father Reflected On How Sweet And Innocent His Little Girl Was…
A father watched his daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and innocent his little girl was. Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her and noticed she was looking ... more
Three Contractors Bidding On A Government Job
Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House. One is from Chicago, another is from Tennessee, and the third is from Montana. All three go with a White House official to examine the fence. The ... more
Daddy, How Was I Born?
A little boy goes to his father and asks, "Daddy, how was I born ?" The father answers, "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mum and I first got ... more