"Boy, those French, they have a different word for everything."
- Steve Martin
- Spanish speleologist rescued from Peruvian cave after 12 days
- Silicon Valley man unwittingly invites fugitive into home amid manhunt
- Dallas man arrested after ill-fated casket prank
- Belgian police waive traffic fines in protest over pensions
- McGinley even angled for advantage with fish tank
- Caffeine-infused weight loss underwear buzzless: FTC
- Idaho trucker demands ransom for chicken load, then leaves it to rot
- For Ohio's 'PotatoStock,' all you need is love, and mayonnaise
- Controversial fingerprinting machines rolled out in some Venezuelan stores
- Russians hand in Western T-shirts in patriotic fashion drive
Getting Old - Hearing Aid
An elderly gentleman had serious hearing problems for a number of years. He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to have him fitted for a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%. The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, "Your ... more
Submarine Racing Championship Pictures!
The 2011 World Submarine Racing Championships started from New London, Connecticut and went to Hamilton, Bermuda. Below you will find some awesome pictures that were taken from the ... more
More Perks To Getting Old!
There is nothing left to learn the hard way. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service. No one expects you to run, anywhere. People call at 9pm and ask, "Did I wake you?" People no longer view you as a hypochondriac. You no longer think of speed ... more
Mark Twain - Remain Silent
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain
Holes Around The World
These holes are not only amazing, but some are really terrifying. The sheer scale of these holes reminds you of just how tiny we are. Kimberley Big Hole - South ... more
On The Twelfth Day Of Christmas My True Love Gave To Me!
I know there's a joke here about sh*tty job but... (someone help me out!)
Deer Hunting by Ted Nugent
Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a liberal journalist, and animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last ... more
Definition Of A Real Woman
A real woman is a man's best friend. She will never stand him up and never let him down. She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day. She will inspire him to do things he never thought he ... more
Amazing Simple Home Remedies
1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop. 2. Men: Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink. 3. For high blood ... more
New Senior Health Plan
You're a sick senior citizen and the government says there is no nursing home available for you. So what do you do? Our plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets. You are allowed to shoot four Politicians. Of ... more
A Father Reflected On How Sweet And Innocent His Little Girl Was…
A father watched his daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and innocent his little girl was. Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her and noticed she was looking ... more
Three Contractors Bidding On A Government Job
Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House. One is from Chicago, another is from Tennessee, and the third is from Montana. All three go with a White House official to examine the fence. The ... more
Daddy, How Was I Born?
A little boy goes to his father and asks, "Daddy, how was I born ?" The father answers, "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mum and I first got ... more