"I never met a veteran who fought for socialism"
- Hospital allow kids to drive themselves to operating room
- Geneva toilets flush with cash
- Staying fit: Japan's elderly hits record in challenge to labor market
- Pet deaths in Japan: dignified but dog-gone expensive
- Venezuela's new plan to beat hunger: Breed rabbits
- Liquid cats, crocodile bets and didgeridoos win Ig Nobel science prizes
- Sock horror! Terrifying lizard turns out to be dirty clothing
- Portable Czech brewery brings home-made beer garden dreams a step closer
- No more monkey business: lawsuit over macaque's 'selfie' is settled
- Monster "fatberg" found in east London sewer
In The Year 2011 The Lord Came Unto Noah...
In the year 2011, the Lord came unto Noah, who was now living in the United States , and said, 'Once again, the earth has become wicked and over-populated, and I see the end of all flesh before me. Build another Ark and save 2 of every living thing along with a few good humans' He gave Noah ... more
Seven Degrees Of Cajun
FIRST DEGREE Boudreaux and his wife were asleep when the phone rang at 2 in the morning. Boudreaux picked up the phone, listened a moment and said "How should I know, that's 200 miles from here!" and hung up. The wife said, "Who was that?" Boudreaux answered, "I don't know, some man wanting to ... more
Phone ringing... "Hello?" "Hi Honey, this is Daddy, is Mommy near the phone?" "No Daddy, she's upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Gabe." After a brief pause ... Daddy replies, "But Honey, you haven't got an Uncle Gabe." "Oh yes I do, and he's upstairs in the room with Mommy right ... more
Simple Home Remedies!
1. If you're choking on an ice cube simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat. Presto! The blockage will instantly remove itself. 2. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold while you chop. 3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. About lifting the ... more
The Green Bay Packers vs. Obama
After the Packers/Bills game, Buffalo released quarterback Trent Edwards. During the Packers/Eagles game, the Packers injured Philadelphia quarterback Kevin Kolb and they had to play backup Michael Vick. During a playoff game against the Eagles, the Packers injured Michael Vick and a backup ... more
Archaeologists Discover Remains Of First Politician
An Archaeological team discovered what they believe to be the bones and fossil remains of the first politician.
Deer Hunting by Ted Nugent
Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a liberal journalist, and animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last ... more
Definition Of A Real Woman
A real woman is a man's best friend. She will never stand him up and never let him down. She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day. She will inspire him to do things he never thought he ... more
Amazing Simple Home Remedies
1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop. 2. Men: Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink. 3. For high blood ... more
New Senior Health Plan
You're a sick senior citizen and the government says there is no nursing home available for you. So what do you do? Our plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets. You are allowed to shoot four Politicians. Of ... more
A Father Reflected On How Sweet And Innocent His Little Girl Was…
A father watched his daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and innocent his little girl was. Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her and noticed she was looking ... more
Three Contractors Bidding On A Government Job
Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House. One is from Chicago, another is from Tennessee, and the third is from Montana. All three go with a White House official to examine the fence. The ... more
Daddy, How Was I Born?
A little boy goes to his father and asks, "Daddy, how was I born ?" The father answers, "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mum and I first got ... more