"I never met a veteran who fought for socialism"
- Hoax caller impersonating spy chief put through to UK PM Cameron
- Iowa billboard mannequin startles motorists, loses job
- Death by chocolate: a problem for bears in New Hampshire
- Singapore smoker fined $15,000 for throwing butts out of window
- Activists arrested after dousing Lenin's tomb with holy water
- Israeli selfie from Miss Universe contest causes stir in Lebanon
- Indian censor official quits over spiritual leader's Bollywood dreams
- Seattle Seahawks-loving city manager bans cheese ahead of Green Bay Packers game
- Eight-foot alligator found at L.A. home suspected of eating cats
- 'Thumbs up' robber recognizes clerk, gives Colorado store a pass
A filthy rich Florida man decided that he wanted to throw a party and invited all of his buddies and neighbors. He also invited Leroy, the only Redneck in the neighborhood. He held the party around the pool in the backyard of his mansion. Leroy was having a good time drinking, dancing, ... more
Simple Home Remedies!
1. If you're choking on an ice cube simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat. Presto! The blockage will instantly remove itself. 2. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold while you chop. 3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. About lifting the ... more
Some Historical Trivia Or Is It? Did You Know...
Did you know the saying "God willing and the Creeks don't rise" was in reference to the Creek Indians and not a body of water? It was written by Benjamin Hawkins in the late 18th century. He was a politician and Indian diplomat. While in the south, Hawkins was requested by the President of the U.S. ... more
Thinking Out Side The Box
Air Force General: Mr. President, we've just invented an invisibility cloak for Air Force One. Obama: No Way? General: That's right, sir, the plane will be invisible. Will you ... more
Do You Do It Immigrant Style?
An illegal immigrant spotted a hooker. "Hey, how much you charge for da hour, sister?" he asked. "$100," she replied. In broken English, he said, "Do you do immigrant style?" "No", she replied. "I pay you $200 to do immigrant style." "No," she said, not knowing what immigrant ... more
Deer Hunting by Ted Nugent
Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a liberal journalist, and animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last ... more
Definition Of A Real Woman
A real woman is a man's best friend. She will never stand him up and never let him down. She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day. She will inspire him to do things he never thought he ... more
Amazing Simple Home Remedies
1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop. 2. Men: Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink. 3. For high blood ... more
New Senior Health Plan
You're a sick senior citizen and the government says there is no nursing home available for you. So what do you do? Our plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets. You are allowed to shoot four Politicians. Of ... more
A Father Reflected On How Sweet And Innocent His Little Girl Was…
A father watched his daughter playing in the garden. He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and innocent his little girl was. Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her and noticed she was looking ... more
Three Contractors Bidding On A Government Job
Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House. One is from Chicago, another is from Tennessee, and the third is from Montana. All three go with a White House official to examine the fence. The ... more
Daddy, How Was I Born?
A little boy goes to his father and asks, "Daddy, how was I born ?" The father answers, "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mum and I first got ... more